Samsung is set to launch another smart phone Samsung Galaxy Note 3, a slim and elegant rectangular design phone with slightly rounded corners.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is an enhanced version of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and is running on Google android operating system Android 4.3 Jelly bean, 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core CPU, large display of 5.7 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, equipped with 4G LTE network connectivity of 50Mbps, 3Gb ram with a 13 mega pixels camera with dual shot.
The android phone is having dual camera of 13 mega pixels rear camera with flash and 2 mega pixels front facing camera for video calling.
The Galaxy Note 3 is a smart phone for the future.
FULL PHONE FEATURES OF Samsung Galaxy note 3
- 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor,
- Android v4.3 Jelly bean
- Single SIM functionality
- Front-facing VGA camera 2.0MP optimized for video calls
- 13MP camera with dual shot
- 5.7 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Up to 42 Mbps HSDPA, 50 Mbps LTE, HSUPA, Cat4, 150 Mbps DL21 Mpbs, UL
- GPRS/EDGE/3G/4G/Wi-Fi internet connectivity
- MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263 player MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player video player with support for more codecs through third-party applications, and album art cover
- ANT support,S-Voice natural language commands and dictation
- Air gestures, SNS integration, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic,TV-out via MHL A/V link
- 3Gb RAM
- Dropbox 50 GB storage
- External memory card slot with support up to 64GB microSD cards
- 16/32/64GB internal memory
- WIFI, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 3.0
- Battery Capacity 3200mAh Li-Ion
- proximity, compass, Accelerometer, gyro, barometer, temperature, humidity, gesture
- A-GPS support and GLONASS
- 3D games support like Fruit Ninja, Angry Birds, Gta, Talking Tom…
- Full access to Google Play Store with over 500,000 applications available for downloads