We have good news as the much anticipated Android P is finally comes to town. According to Infinix mobility few weeks back, the Android P will be rolling out currently to Infinix Smart 2 (2GB Ram) users and it has started rolling out OTA from today.
Android P (Android Pie ) brings lots of new features to your infinix phones, particularly Adaptive Battery, App Actions, Slices, and Adaptive Brightness. There’s much more than that added with the update to Android Pie, but those are certainly the highlights.
It is unknown, however, if Infinix mobility intends on including all of these new features or not on the Infinix Smart 2.
Before you upgrade your Infinix Smart 2
Make sure your Infinix Smart 2 is rooted otherwise it may crash your android phone.
- Make sure your Infinix Smart 2 is 90% charged
- Back up of your current firmware should in case the need arise to downgrade your device if the update contains bugs
- Make sure you have enough data before you click on download
How to Upgrade
First you should check your build number. Go to Settings>>About Phone (at bottom of the page)>>Build number
- Go to settings>> About Phone>> System Update>> Local update
- Click on your TCard storage and hit the install button button
Note: the update is gradually rolling out and wait for it to get to you if you don’t already have it.